Select Association Management | Columbus, OH
Select Association Management seeks a high-energy, well-organized, and detail-oriented individual to join our association management team as an administrative coordinator. This role plays a crucial part in supporting the efficient operations of our nonprofit clients, ensuring smooth communication, and assisting in various administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail and a proactive attitude.
- Membership Management:
- Process new member applications and renewals, maintaining accurate membership records.
- Respond promptly to member inquiries and provide exceptional customer service.
- Coordinate with the executive director and membership committees to assist in outreach and engagement efforts.
- Event Coordination:
- Assist staff in planning and coordinating association events, conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Manage event registrations, logistics, materials and communication with attendees and speakers.
- Collaborate with the events team to ensure successful event execution.
- Communication and Correspondence:
- Distribute general communications and notices as needed.
- Respond to and follow up with members as necessary.
- Data Management:
- Assist with database updates and generate reports.
- Administrative Support:
- Provide administrative assistance to staff, including scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes.
- Maintain files, records and documents in an organized and accessible manner.
- Coordinate various committee and work group meetings, providing administrative support.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, communications or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in administrative or coordination roles, preferably within a membership association or nonprofit organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with database management. Experience with mail merges is preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Detail-oriented mindset and commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and situations.
This part-time position offers opportunities for professional growth. We encourage you to apply if you are a dedicated and enthusiastic individual passionate about supporting associations and their missions.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and relevant references to Nichole Glenn Bucholtz via email.
Note: This job description is a general outline and may be subject to change based on various client needs.
Deadline to apply: Dec. 8, 2023.