Customer Service Specialist
The American Ceramic Society/Ceramic Arts Network | Westerville, OH
The American Ceramic Society (ACerS) is searching for an energetic and customer-focused individual to lead the customer service function for the Ceramics Arts Network (CAN) our online content publishing and ecommerce group.
Using the industry-standard Zendesk customer service platform and our Salesforce-based CRM, you will respond to customer inquiries (email and phone) regarding our printed magazines and online content services, and to inquiries for customer merchandise purchases from our online shop. This position works in conjunction with one other customer service representative.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar area of focus is preferred
- Previous experience working in customer service is preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years working in a collaborative professional environment
- Knowledge of magazine circulation and/or magazine publishing is preferred
- Ability to manage detailed processes and to liaise with internal departments and external vendors is required
- Previous experience working with databases highly desired; previous experience with the Zendesk customer service platform and the Salesforce platform (or similar CRM) is very highly desired
- Salary for this position is commensurate with experience. Remote work is available, as is the option to work in our Westerville, Ohio office, or a combination.
About the Organizations:
The Ceramic Arts Network is part of The American Ceramic Society, a more than 120-year-old professional society serving the global ceramics industry. The CAN business focuses on the ceramic arts through print and online content publishing and ecommerce. We publish market-leading print magazines, reference databases, and the world’s only streaming video service for ceramics called CLAYflicks that’s like Netflix, but for the ceramic arts. We organize specialized tours of ceramics locations around the world, and we host the International CAN, an exclusive membership organization for global ceramic artists from more than 60 countries.
ACerS offers a complete benefit package including medical, vision, dental, life, and accident insurance, short and long term disability, paid time-off, and a deferred savings plan.
ACerS values and seeks diverse and inclusive participation; all candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender/gender identity, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, and all barriers
Please submit a cover letter with salary requirement and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is Feb. 6, 2023.