Education and Membership Services Coordinator
The Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Services Providers | Columbus, OH
The Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Services Providers is seeking an Education and Membership Services Coordinator to join our dynamic team. The individual will coordinate educational events and programs while also supporting membership recruitment, engagement, and experience.
The Ohio Council, located in Columbus, Ohio, is a statewide trade and advocacy association representing over 165 private businesses providing community-based prevention, substance use, mental health, and family services throughout Ohio. Our member organizations care for individuals and families across the lifespan by offering person-centered services and support. The Ohio Council offers credible and timely state and federal policy advocacy, training and technical assistance, and business support to member organizations so they can focus on delivering exceptional care, healing, hope and recovery.
The Education and Membership Services Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Event planning, marketing, registration, sponsorships, and on-site management of events
- Supporting continuing education program compliance and data entry
- Development and management of The Ohio Council’s website and social media presence
- Focusing on membership engagement and experience to support brand value, recruitment, and retention
This position reports to the CEO and is part of a mission-focused, collaborative team dedicated to providing exceptional member services, and technical assistance with best business and clinical practices.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, public policy, social work or a related field
- Professional experience in event planning and management
- Work experience in community behavioral health services, human services, or healthcare service delivery is preferred.
This individual will also demonstrate
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Project management, planning, and organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and Adobe
- Experience in databased management systems, website management, and social media
Be part of our growing team! The Ohio Council offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative and flexible work environment. Send resume and cover letter to EDUCATION & MEMBERSHIP SERVICES COORDINATOR at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24,2023.